The esports betting Malaysia industry is growing at a rapid rate. It’s estimated that $1.5 billion will be bet on esports worldwide in 2021 and that amount will reach $20 billion by 2025. That’s an incredible growth rate for such an exciting and fast-paced sport, but with this growth comes potential pitfalls for new bettors who don’t know how to handle their finances or play safely online. If you’re thinking about getting into esports betting but want to learn more about how it works – as well as some tips from someone who’s been around the block before – this article is for you!
Start Small at Your First Bet
If you’re new to betting, start small. Even with esports, a small bet can have a big impact. A $10 bet may seem like nothing compared to the thousands you might be able to win or lose in some cases, but it’s better than losing your initial investment entirely. The same is true for any type of gambling—for example, if you’re not used to playing poker games with chips that cost $50 each instead of pennies (as in most casino games), then don’t try placing large bets at first without practising more often first. That way, when you do decide to make bigger bets in future matches or tournaments, you’ll be more prepared and less likely to regret making those plays later on down the line due to poor decisions made during earlier rounds/games which were based upon inexperience rather than skilful playmaking ability!
Play in A Safe & Secure Website
The esports betting Malaysia websites that you choose to play in should be safe and secure. There are many different types of esports betting on Malaysian websites, so it’s important to make sure that the one you’re using is reputable and trustworthy before making any deposits or withdrawals.
- Make sure the website is regulated by a reputable regulatory authority.
- Check for the gambling license in the country where you are going to play.
- Look for a fair and transparent website that has an excellent reputation among esports gamblers.
- Check if there are security features such as encryption protocols, anti-cheating software or virtual private network (VPN).
- Check if they offer customer support through online chat or phone calls, so you can ask questions regarding your account management or payment methods if any problems arise during your game play on the website.
Do Your Own Research on Esports Games
If you are going to bet on esports, it’s essential that you do your own research on the game. Researching esports will help you understand how they work, what the teams and players are like, how tournaments are run and so on. This will allow you to make better decisions when placing your bets.
So what should be included in this research? Well, it depends on which kind of bettor you want to be:
- If you want to be an expert at predicting outcomes then it’s best if you look at all aspects; for example team records against each other; individual player statistics; past performance against opponents considered weaker than themselves etcetera (there are plenty more examples).
- If however, all this doesn’t interest then there are still many resources available online that provide interesting analyses without requiring too much understanding from their readership – just don’t expect them all not to require any understanding whatsoever!
Separate Your Finances
Make sure to separate your finances from your betting accounts. When you have money outside of the account, it is not at risk and will not affect your overall balance. If you don’t do this, then it’s easy to lose track of what’s going on with your money and possibly make poor decisions about how much you’re spending.
- Set a Budget for Betting
It’s important that you set a budget for each match or event before starting to bet. This will help prevent any financial issues later down the line by making sure that all bets are kept within reasonable limits—and if they’re not, then they should be stopped immediately until there is more information available regarding which teams might win/lose etc.. This also prevents people from getting into debt because they’ve spent too much money on esports betting Malaysia in general!
Off-set Risk by Using Matched Betting Strategy
Matched betting is a method of taking advantage of the best offers in the industry by betting on one market with two different bookmakers. For example, you may be able to bet £25 on Manchester City to win at 10/1 with Betfair and then also back Man City to lose at 1/4 with Bet365. The key here is that whatever you win from your initial bet should cover your losses if something goes wrong; therefore, when you have matched up both bets for yourself, there’s no risk involved!
The beauty of matched betting comes from its simplicity: once you’ve signed up for an account with a betting exchange and deposited some funds (usually via PayPal), all that needs doing next is finding value bets which are being offered by other bookmakers and jumping into action!
A few examples could include:
This esports betting Malaysia website are offering odds of 1/4 for Manchester City to win their next Premier League match against Everton. You could place a matched bet on this with Betfair, who are offering odds of 10/1. You think Arsenal will beat Norwich by at least two goals in the weekend’s Premier League action. You can back them in this market at even money with Paddy Power but get better value from Ladbrokes, who are currently offering odds of 7/1.
This guide will bring you through the world of esports betting Malaysia and how to win big. We hope that you feel confident in your new-found knowledge and are able to start esports betting Malaysia. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to drop us a line below!
The best players, teams and moments in esports are here. You can bet on them with your favorite bookie, or even a match with a friend in the office. Just remember:
- Don’t bet more than you can afford to lose
- Don’t bet with money that you need for important things like food, rent, or bills
- Don’t bet if you are feeling depressed or stressed
The esports betting Malaysia has grown in popularity, and it’s important to understand what you’re getting into. We hope this article has helped you learn more about esports betting and the best ways to get started. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them below!